Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beautiful

Psalm 139:14 (New International Version)

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.


The mold society has made,
The images the media displays.
The riches people acquire,
The sleek and provocative attire.
The look peers and loved ones try to dictate,
with convincing argument's that one will eventually arrive to a more desirable state....

According to God's Word, none of these define,
The beautiful creation that is indisputably divine!
For it is the Most High who with love delicately contrived,
Every inch, hair of this body that thrives.
So I lift my head up high,
And arise from all that tries,
To be an image breaker,
And tell me contrary to my maker.

I love Him because He first loved me...
I love me because He wonderfully and fearfully made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment