Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grateful

It's hard to believe that 4 years ago I was battling with depression. For 2 of those years my mind was a battle field. Every morning I would wake up afraid to face the day because physically and mentally I did not feel adequate to handle anything...to take care of 2 boys, take care of my house, chores, etc. The more I tried to keep up with the demands of life, the deeper I sunk.

Looking back now and through my recent experiences...

I am grateful for trials

I am grateful for His Word which is my comfort

I am grateful for His unconditional love...its what keeps you going when human love fails.

I am grateful for the gift of mercy

I am grateful for the gift of grace

I am grateful for forgiveness

I am grateful for answered prayers.....He is so faithful!

I am grateful for knowledge shared

I am grateful for true friendship

I am grateful for open doors

I am grateful for life's experiences

I am grateful for every opportunity presented to me

I am grateful for the ability to choose

I am grateful for family

I am grateful for the gifts He's given me

I am grateful for health

I am grateful for all the people in my life....good or bad.

I am grateful for discernment

I am grateful for His revelations

I am grateful for all I've learned and will continue to learn

I am grateful for every single day

I am grateful for this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment